Using components of the highest quality we can provide the customer with a high quality underfloor heating system that is reliable, highly efficient and compatible with your heat source. All components used are of the best quality from our respected partners, which include Roth, Rehau and Frankische. All Pipework comes with a minimum 10-year insurance backed guarantee for complete piece of mind.
Our underfloor heating systems are ideal for use with various renewable energy systems including:
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP)
- Biomass and Solar
Using our manifold mix kits our underfloor heating systems can be used with a standard boiler (gas, oil, LPG), or even integrated to operate with your current heating system on an extension or conservatory. All our mix kits are supplied with the latest A-rated pumps from Wilo or Grundfos.
Our underfloor heating systems installed include; pipe in screed, pugg screed system, Spreader Plated System and overlay systems. We offer a variety of solutions for renovation projects where floor buildup is an issue, including but not limited to;
- Roth Climacomfort / Profi-Low – 15mm Total Height
- Roth Compact Lightweight Overlay – 14mm or 25mm Options
- JK Floorheating – Zero Build up where grooves are cut into your existing concrete / screed
We can supply various underfloor heating controls to the highest quality and standards. These are supplied by reputable manufacturers only such as, Heatmiser, Emmeti, Honeywell and Danfoss. All controls are available in 12v, 24v or 230v dependent on your specific needs. Types of controls supplied include:
- Standard Dial Thermostats
- Digital, fully programmable Thermostats
- Network Thermostats
- Tamper Proof Thermostats
All works are carried out to current British Standards. All our systems are fully guaranteed and designs are indemnified with £1m professional liability insurance.
Benefits of UFH are:
- Consistency in temperature throughout the entire room
- Can be run at a lower water temp on the boiler
- Saves energy
- More hygienic than radiators – eliminates dust mites in carpet
- Dust free
- Reduces energy bills
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Luxurious built in comfort
- Virtually no maintenance costs once fitted
For further details please contact a member of our team.